Reservoir Dogs


   I'm pretty sure I've seen this movie fifteen times and I LOVE IT. Six strangers (Harvey Keitel, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Steve Buscemi, and Quentin Tarantino) are brought together by Joe Cabot (Lawrence Tierney) to rob a jewelry store. We don't really see the robbery go down, but they failed it and they believe there's a rat in their group. They all meet up at a warehouse and try to figure out what to do and it all ends in disaster. 
   I love this movie because the actors play their roles extremely so well that it seems real. It's chronologically mixed too, which seems bad but Tarantino makes it work really well. The only thing that bothers me is how violent it is. Some scenes are so painful to watch, but the way they do it makes it so realistic and the reality of it justifies the amount of violence in the film.

Related Posts

0 comments