The Gold Rush

Before I briefly summarize the movie, I want to say that I absolutely love Charlie Chaplin and his films. I love that they can be so emotional without using their words and I don't think people really appreciate how talented silent actors were. Anyways, The Gold Rush is a silent film starring a love sick Charles Chaplin. He goes to the Klondike to find gold, but instead he finds love. He ends up falling for a rich girl named Georgia and he gets in some trouble along the way. I think that this is one of Charles' finest movies, and I think I've watched it at least ten times. I love that he can create such an amazing story with very few words and I don't have a single bad thing to say about this. If you don't like good movies then don't watch this because it's PERFECT.

Related Posts

0 comments